Camp Deccan & Mobile Camps
LCMIcamps are open to all children regardless of ethnicity, religious belief, faith, etc. All LCMI camps exist to help every child See, Know and Experience Jesus Christ in a personal way. LCMI also provides help, training and resources to the parents of special needs children for the betterment of their whole families.
About The Camps
Our passion is to reach children with God’s word that could lead them into a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ through Christian camping. Camp Deccan camps are conducted in our main hub all through the summer holidays. The Mobile camps are conducted in rural and tribal areas, throughout the year. (Locations are not mentioned for security purposes). We also have two separate camps for Teen girls and boys in October to address more mature topics and prepare them for various challenges they are facing and are ahead.
Camp Deccan camps are conducted for 5 days and all mobile camps are conducted for 3 days. Bible teaching and Missions class are our two main sessions. The campers are also exposed to electives like music, drama, sports, crafts and other activities. LCMI's passion is to see that these campers are taught about things that will help and improve their lives both individually and their families. These camps are open to all children who would like to participate. Here is a list of some of the services that will be offered at the camps...
• Life skills training.
• Training and support for parents with special needs children,
• Free medical supplies like: wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, waistband supports, etc.,
• Free medical services and check-ups like: dental exams & treatments, health exams & treatments, hygiene training, wellness education, vision screening & care, etc.,
• Scholarships for education and other economic needs - Mustard Seed Sponsorship program,
• Nutrition analysis & education,
• Group homes,
• Preparing our teens for the challenges around them